• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Forgecraft knife set

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, knife sets aren't great... but what if it's a Forgecraft knife set? 6 knives plus a wall mountable rack. The knives are unused, the rack has a repair on the bridge. $100, includes shipping within the CONUS and PayPal fees.

The chef knife is a 8" knife. Includes the 2 year warranty certificate ;)

forgecraft_set_1.jpg

forgecraft_set_2.jpg

forgecraft_set_3.jpg

forgecraft_set_4.jpg

forgecraft_set_5.jpg

forgecraft_set_6.jpg

forgecraft_set_7.jpg

Awesome! Even comes with a 2 year warranty. Nice pick up Mike.

I want this! PM on its way

damm..Mike, your fast!! do you will re-handle whole set?? Hard to image whole set with matching custom wa- handle in the refinish block!!:scratchhead:

This is one of my favourite sales in a long time!

hey..i have that 3rd knife. bought it for $5 at an East bay, california antique sale. this was in walnut creek. i use it as my primary, large animal break-down tool. i had a buddy make a sheath for it, and it stays in my truck during hunting trips.

nice to see what it is supposed to look like..time warp!

Can I call first dibs on them after they've gotten a make over?

For the price, these are really cool looking. They must perform ok with all the attention on here. I'm intrigued....

For the price, these are really cool looking. They must perform ok with all the attention on here. I'm intrigued....

high carbon. they do get sharp. i've hammered mine thru the sternum of a deer..with a rock. so they are also fairly tough!

forgecraft is 1095 steel, like old hickory knives. right?

They get a lot of attention because they are a reasonably good value. Its a good steel, great profile, reasonable grind at a great price point. They steel is a little soft, but responds well to sharpening. People like Mike can make them look spectacular.

I love mine for sentimental reasons.

Back