• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Martell 300mm suji in 01 steel for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cnochef

Founding Member
Reaction score
This is the one you want, it was Dave's avatar for a while.

In absolutely perfect, unused condition with case. Handle is made of Redwood Burl with a Hawaiian Signature Wood ferrule.

I have decided that I'm not really a carbon guy, so I'm offering this to someone that is.

$475 new I believe, asking $400 via PayPal including shipping to Canada or US.

DSCN2173.jpg

ill buy that and i live in burlington so thats convienient

Thanks for giving it a look, but deal is now pending with Jbone. Donation to KKF to follow.

12 minutes, not a record but not too shabby either!

This is an absolutely stunning knife, I'm sure he'll be pleased with it.

congratulation!! this is one nice suji!!

Oh good it's gone... That was a close one!

just me with Lyle, was very nice and i am super stoked on this purchase. cant wait to start slicin'

High bling factor on that one - congrats to the buyer & seller.

GEEEEz, how many knives like this are just local to us lefty? Seems inappropriate I have never seen some of these knives.

I am proud of myself for finally showing some restraint here and not trying to purchase this knife. Congrats to buyer and seller! Enjoy that knife JBone and welcome to the forum.

Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back