Quantcast
Del Ealy 240mm gyuto in AEB-L #8 for sale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Del Ealy 240mm gyuto in AEB-L #8 for sale

Del Ealy 240mm gyuto in AEB-L #8 for sale

Another stunning and unused knife for your consideration. Handle is Buckeye Burl with a Maple Burl ferrule.

I originally bought this one for pro use, however I'm not in the biz anymore and it's a little hefty for everyday home use at 290g. Blade is nice and tall, 59mm at max. Perfect if you like a more substantial knife.

$470 new I believe, asking $400 via PayPal with case and insured shipping to Canada or US included.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prebuy #8.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	13200

wow! good deal!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

another tempting beauty! this shouldn't last long!

sorry, What do you mean AEB-L #8?? how old is this gyuto? is it has Ealy's new improve Convex ground or old ground??
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

He did a numbered series, this is #8. Details about it are listed under Dels forum, i believe in the preorder thread from Fall 2011.

It is the newer grind (as in, not full-flat), you can see the convexing in the photo.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Quote Originally Posted by wenus2 View Post
    He did a numbered series, this is #8. Details about it are listed under Dels forum, i believe in the preorder thread from Fall 2011.

It is the newer grind (as in, not full-flat), you can see the convexing in the photo.
    thanks!!

Yes I can verify that it is #8 from the 240 group buy and it has Del's new convex grind-Lyle

No love for this beauty yet? I'm surprised.

Me too if I didn't have a carbon from the same run I'd buy it. I love my carbon one and use it almost everyday I love the grind and the unique profile really grew on me.

I'd love to try it out...just cuz.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com