Quantcast
Shigefusa's Workshop - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shigefusa's Workshop

Yeah, I didn't realize that until I found the link. I'm overworked and tired!

This is really great! I am so happy to have you around to show us this kind of thing, it is both informative and deeply inspiring.

DrNaka,

You are right, I wasn't factoring in three smiths. 780 divided by 3 is 260 per smith per year. As in one per day for every 5 day week of the year. Sorry about my original math error.

Wow thanks for the detailed walkthrough. I always enjoy seeing behind the scenes and into the techniques that are used to create something great. Thank you for posting.
    - Sean

Quote Originally Posted by DrNaka View Post
    I did.
    It was one of the purpose to show it to Iizuka san because I help Marko to get Shigefusa knives.
    Nice
    Im impressed by the shigs cutting abilities, and the way they are made. Ill talk to Marko about more shigs

Quote Originally Posted by mainaman View Post
    I want more Shigefusa
    So do I. Just wish I could afford them

DarkHOeK

It's great to have a glimpse into a craftsman's shop and techniques.
    Fantastic blog, DrNaka. I really enjoy reading it. Perhaps, a book down the road?

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    It's great to have a glimpse into a craftsman's shop and techniques.
    Fantastic blog, DrNaka. I really enjoy reading it. Perhaps, a book down the road?

M
    I do not think a book will sell because you can read it free at my blog.

And the editor has much to do because my English is my 3rd language.

A blog is a blog and a book is a book. They are not the same. For instance, you can't have a blog on your coffee table for others to see.

M

Never been to an Internet cafe, Marko?
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Never been to an Internet cafe, Marko?
    Not in US. But I do enjoy drinking coffee in my living room with a pile of books on my coffee table that I periodically flip through to look at the pictures (I have read them). My friends love to look through them too.

That and newspapers I enjoy reading on paper. I read plenty online, but reading on paper is a different game. And no, I don't own an Ipad (and don't plan on owning one).

M