• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

175mm Carter SFGZ in AS w/ Custom Keller Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pescador

Engorged Member
Reaction score
With all the great knives for sale lately in the B/S/T I thought that I'd throw in a knife that I really never use. I had it put together to leave on my board as an "all arounder" but prefer my DT line knife for that task.

This is a 175mm Carter Stainless Fukugozai Funayuki in Aogami Super.
It has been rehandled by Dave Martell with a Stefan Keller Handle consisting of A Koa ferrell and Desert Ironwood body with a nickle spacer. $300 OBO.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

I have one of these that is a little bit longer - this is one great knife. I actually like it better than my high grade Carter in terms of performance. With a Stefan handle too, great price. GLWS

It is a great little knife but it has sat in a drawer after it was sent back from rehandling. If I didn't like the line knife some much, I would use this every day in its place.

Now that's a knife! I wish I could justify it.

beautiful shouldn't last long. Just bought a line knife so I can't justify it either.

I have one in that length in HG but all my other ones are in SFGZ. Not a pro but I find the length also great in my home kitchen. Hope it will find a good home,

Stefan

Too bad I ordered a custom Tele neck today - that's a beauty.

Sorry to all those who have PM'ed me about this knife, it is SOLD! I apologize if I wasn't able to return your PM as I have been swamped at work and this is my first real chance to look at KKF.

I was wondering why this knife was hanging around so long. Congrats to buyer and seller.

Back