Harners, En Route!!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
My boy Butch has come through, yet again. I have six knives coming from the talented SOB, and I can't wait to get them in.

Here's one picture, but the middle one isn't coming to me (I believe Butch still has it). However, the gyuto and bullnose have my name all over them! Here's the pic :D I couldn't wait to show you guys what's coming. I'm too excited!

D2B614E4-E2C2-4BDD-AC8D-62844C62E900-31953-00002369C643934C.jpg

Tell me about it! Talk about being torn between being selfish and letting someone else get to experience them. Sheesh!

Great looking knives, as always from Butch! Being an owner of a smaller version of that gyuto, I know it will make someone a very happy camper. Sure wish I could afford one right now...

I really like bullnose knife! what steel it is??

The Harners are here! I'm officially in love with Butch's work, and maybe even him. Haha. The bullnose is insane, the gyuto is going to be very very hard for me to actually let some else use, and the other four are beautiful. I might be a few days listing these, because of all of the crap that's gone on, with work, but they'll be up pretty soon. Feel free to ask me anything you might want to know.

Thanks, guys!

Please bear with me guys (and Sharpshooter, aka Lucretia...if that is your real name!!!). I'm in the process of getting all if the Harners listed, and eventually a cool Sab that you don't see every day. Typing sucks, but it's coming around. :D

I realize this is the wrong thread, but B to L is back in stock! Just got a knock at the door. :D

Really cool knives! As I said, wish I had the money for that gyuto... poor poor me.

Received mine today, bullnose is amazing. Service was great and shipping was super fast. Will purchase from you again.

Last edited:
Awesome! I'm glad it got there quickly and safely. What's up first, for the bullnose?

100 day dry aged rib. Then a side of local grass fed beef, to be broken down to grind and dry age.

Those steak knives are awesome - I'd be happy with just one. Anyone for a group buy?

If it comes down to it, in say...two weeks, I'll split them up...I guess.

Hey Mike , would you go 2 and 2 on the set?

They belong together. But if you are splitting them up i'm game.;)

It sounds like you like them! Butch is the man!!!

:pirate1: Just kidding - I'm happy for you . . . . no really.

Johnny, thanks for writing that post. On the next batch...well, ya know...if I talk Butch into making them, I'll add a picture with something to compare it to. Maybe a slice of peameal back bacon, or a hockey puck. :D No, seriously, I will though. Thanks for the input.

Back