Falling behind on orders

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
If anyone on this forum has an order with me I am just giving you a heads-up that I am falling way behind on orders. I had to leave my home due to a Divorce and the day after I moved my stuff in to my new place my father had a stroke.It's been almost to weeks and I still don't have my stuff un-packed.It will take me some time to get the garage "set up" so I can start working on blades again. Thanx for patients!!

Sorry to hear that. Hope you get back up on your feet soon!

Man, those're extremely difficult circumstances. Best of luck to you and your dad, I'll be thinking of you.

Sounds like a rough time hope things start to turn around for you. It's been said before on this forum, but I'm sure the guys here feel the same, take the time to get everything right in your life it's means much more then getting a few knives out a few days earlier.

Take your time, I am in no rush. It is a piece I want, not need today. Lfe is short, so enjoy what you can.

Sorry to hear that, Mario, hope you get through allthis o.k.

stefan

I am so sorry to hear this. I hope your father gets well soon!

Damn. I hope your Dad is doing ok, and of course you, as well.

Sorry Mario, I know it sounds empty, but anything I could do to help. Sounds like a terrible time.

Sorry to hear about everything that is happening. I hope karma balances out and things get better. Know I am way down the list, so was expecting a long wait anyway :)

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through. Hang in there, Mario.

I agree with Karring - Life and family first - knives can come later.

Best wishes to you father and hopefully good fortune for you soon.

Thanx All.......... I am doing fantastic buy the way,the Divorce is not really a hardship,it's just a new page in my life.Hopefully I will have the garage set up by Monday. Thanx again

Hey Mario, sorry to hear about everything, and you know, if you need anything...Please dont hesitate to call me, i will do everything in my power to help you out.

I'm very sorry to hear that Mario. You and your father have my best wishes. I hope he has a speedy recovery and you get back on your feet soon. Good luck.

All the Best,
Chris

I hope Dad is getting better and your life is getting better.
We miss you around here and our hopes are for the best for you.

I'd love to hear that your father is gettin healthy, a stroke is never a fun thing :/

Back