Quantcast
F/S Hattori FH Honesuki
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: F/S Hattori FH Honesuki

F/S Hattori FH Honesuki

Recently bought this Hattori FH Honesuki (micarta handle version) on a whim over at KF from scott, despite it being a great knife, I dunno how much I'm gonna use it. Comes with the original case (the nicer first jck version).

http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/sh...hp?tid/919503/ pics on this thread..

I've done one chicken break down with it, so its the same as it was sold to me!

Costs $237 incl postage on jck.

EU - I'll post to eu but contact me with your country and ill find out exact postage. It'll be £80+exact postage.
    UK £85 posted (im uk based so could be a bargain)
    US folks £100 posted.

I accept paypal but if your paying this way, you pay the fees. I'm already selling cheap!

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Fyi your pics arent workin

Quote Originally Posted by playford View Post
    f

EU - I'll post to eu but contact me with your country and ill find out exact postage. It'll be £80+exact postage.
    UK £85 posted (im uk based so could be a bargain)
    US folks £100 posted.

I accept paypal but if your paying this way, you pay the fees. I'm already selling cheap!
    I'm not trying to be rude, but according to Paypal policies, you cannot ask the buyer to pay YOUR fees. And, the fees for your $237 knife... $7.11, so make your asking price $244, and you'll be all set... Plus.. really 100 pounds shipped to US?? I ordered many thing from the EU and UK, and never paid close to 100 pounds for shipping... Are knives somehow different? as in, they have to be shipped a certain way, which makes them more expensive to ship? I honestly don't know.... I've mostly dealt with R/C heli's, which weigh much more, but shipped for much less... Just curious.. not trying to crap up your thread...

I mention the Paypal policy, because you can honestly lose your Paypal account for stating it the way you did...

Good luck with the sale!
    joe_Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Breezyjr View Post
    I'm not trying to be rude, but according to Paypal policies, you cannot ask the buyer to pay YOUR fees. And, the fees for your $237 knife... $7.11, so make your asking price $244, and you'll be all set... Plus.. really 100 pounds shipped to US?? I ordered many thing from the EU and UK, and never paid close to 100 pounds for shipping... Are knives somehow different? as in, they have to be shipped a certain way, which makes them more expensive to ship? I honestly don't know.... I've mostly dealt with R/C heli's, which weigh much more, but shipped for much less... Just curious.. not trying to crap up your thread...

I mention the Paypal policy, because you can honestly lose your Paypal account for stating it the way you did...

Good luck with the sale!
    joe_Breezy
    I've been on many forums where people ask for fees and although it is against PP policy I've never heard of anyone having a problem asking for fees to be paid. It's especially reasonable when a seller offers multiple ways to pay, and the buyer chooses Paypal; the buyer wants to convenience they can fork out the extra couple of bucks.

Also please re read the listing, the seller is offering the knife for 100 pounds WITH shipping to the US, not 100 pounds for shipping to the US. The $237 figure is a comparison to what it sells for new.

You beat me to it Kyle...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Oh my bad on the shipping costs...

Ok, I had a whole post written about this... but, I just don't want to list some huge rant in the seller's thread... I'm merely going to ask, just because it is done, on pretty much every forum, does that make it right? The fact is, most people don't know it is against Paypal policies to ask the seller to pay their fees... So, I figure, I'm being a nice guy, pointing out the policy, so they don't lose their account. I'm not forcing anyone to comply... And, I'm certainly not reporting them to paypal... I'm merely letting people know it is against paypal policy, like someone did to me a few years back...

This is the only thing I'm going to say about this. I will not post anymore to this thread...

Good luck to the seller... Hope it sells quickly!

Joe_Breezy

You can always check seller references and send money as gift....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    You can always check seller references and send money as gift....
    That is an option, but not a very good one.
    If stuff gets lost in transport you are basically out of pocket and with nothing to show for it.
    A seller may have the best refs in the world, but assuming risk for the package the entire way to your front-door is not sound advice imho.