• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

With heavy heart...Harner 180 nakiri cpm154

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pachowder

Reaction score
With heavy heart I am putting this guy up for sale. I love my ealy gyuto so much I haven't even attempted to use this one since I purchased. I sold stuff to get this and have loved nothing more but staring at it in all it's Harner beauty but it just looks back all sad wishing it was powering through all sorts of veges. That's what it wants. So I look to pass it to someone who will do just that. Pics to follow tomorrow when I get home but in the meantime, see the original link below. $450 shipped and insured to the continental US. It's a beauty and I may shed a tear once shipped.

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...m-CPM154-nakiri?highlight=Harner+18+cm+nakiri

Man, I would have been all over this....unfortunately I literally just took delivery of my own custom Harner nakiri 180 just today. GLWS, I already used it and it is a really nice blade with excellent fit and finish. Whoever buys this will be very pleased.

I would use it at least once before selling it, it's better to know what your giving up.

Wrong timing for me. Beautiful knife, as always, from Butch.

This makes me want to give nakiri's another try...

A few pics in hand

IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

2 more pics...sorry for my pics but only had the cheap camera on hand

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

soooooooooooooooooo many nice knives availiable right now, this sucks!!!

I am going to knock 10.12% off and say $400 shipped to the US.

775 views and still available...I guess no one likes a higher end nakiri by one of the best makers out there. Shocked :eyebrow: :biggrin:

I like it, I love it, I want it....But I cant afford it.

I don't even want a nakiri and still checked the bank account to see if I could swing this. Answer was not at this time but get its already stated up this long.

If it's still available on Sunday evening I might take it... :hungry:

Goodbye beautiful nakiri...maybe someday we will again cross paths under different circumstances :)

SOLD!

Congrats to buyer, and thanks for finally taking this one off the table. After spending a few days with some of Butch's knives last fall I was able to see why he is such a popular maker, and why his nakiris are so sought after. I hovered over the PM button a few times before this one finally sold.

Back