• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas ITK 270mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phan1

Reaction score
100_2361[1].jpg100_2362[1].jpg100_2365[1].jpg100_2366[1].jpg

Well, here it is, the famed DT ITK gyuto. And as you can see, it's definitely been used and is very scratched up. The scratches are all aesthetic though and don't have any effect on the performance of the knife; nothing that is deep. I sharpened it 99/1 and pretty much got that edge as acute as I could. Given its condition, which isn't bad by any means but definitely sharpened to my style, I'm selling this one for $300 shipping included (only in the US). It does come with Korin plastic saya as well. If interested, shoot me a PM and we'll go from there!

Wow, $300 and some sandpaper and someone will get a steal! GLWS

LOL, I'm pretty lucky I got this knife right when it came out. It was absolutely the best knife you could get value wise at the time. But then the price hike afterwards was pretty significant...

damn, ive wanted one of these.

OK, this one is SOLD! Thanks very much gentleman!

phan, please pm email info again. i deleted your pm.

some other lucky member must have got this. !@#!@$@#$@#$

Back