Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Why is this guy a knucklehead?

Quote Originally Posted by franzb69 View Post
    makes me wonder if the guy that made the vid has already read about this thread. lol.
    My Youtube analytic page shows me where my videos are embedded and are getting plays from as does his.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    The point is that this guy is a "knucklehead" based on the observation that he is using a biased 'review' as advertising without disclosing his relationship with the vendor. Let's try to wrap this up if it's just going to devolve into an "us vs. them" argument.
    I don't care what I'm asking you, if you're selling something and I'm even considering buying, you should be trying your damn hardest to make the sale. The fact that it make take a while to buy something shouldn't mean that I don't get good answers when I'm talking about placing a $600 order.

Quote Originally Posted by bieniek View Post
    You dont need to complain, you just dont come back.

I dont find sense in that sentence. You meant food is great just not up to your taste or somethings wrong with it?

If I go to a restaurant, theres certain level of expectations already[compared to bistro/brasserie], if I get served stale bread you think I would complain over it? In the same place butter is disgustingly warm.
    Is the chef a fool to overlook such a simple things?
    No, he doesnt care, I like to think. In that case I dont come back. Ever again.

So ask yourself are you going to the restaurant and spend your money to teach them better, or to expect certain level of service?
    Similarly, any vendor makes living from sales. That means he serves customers, be it answering questions, or checking products.
    I'm talking about something being wrong with it. Your risotto is underseasoned, your steak is overcooked or whatever.

Maybe you never do go back, but if you don't inform someone you aren't happy, how can they improve?

Maybe the chefs a fool, maybe hes stupid. Maybe he thinks steaks should be served well done, maybe he thought his risotto was seasoned properly. If no-one ever tells him otherwise, he can't modify his behavior.

I stand by my statement that if you don't complain, or even mention an issue you have with something, be it a meal, a knife, a car, whatever, then you in turn can't complain to other people about it. Give someone a chance to fix a problem before you write them off.

Just maybe it was an honest mistake, and they would fix it in an instant.

Also, his page says that he is 'Powered by: Chef Knives To Go'. He has a link to the site on his page. He makes no secret that hes affiliated with the site IMO.

Let's not let those salesmen over there get between us good folks here....please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Let's not let those salesmen over there get between us good folks here....please.
    x2 They aren't worth it and this place rocks!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by chinacats View Post
    x2 They aren't worth it and this place rocks!
    Agreed. Lets put this to rest, and join together again in our mutual dislike of a certain Guy named Fieri
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    Agreed. Lets put this to rest, and join together again in our mutual dislike of a certain Guy named Fieri
    Hey! Guy Fieri is F-ing awesome! He does awesome research to select only the most awesome places to take his awesome show! He takes all the awesome stuff he learns and uses it in his awesome Times Square restaurant in awesome New York City!

Dammit, I need to bleach my awesome hair and rent an awesome convertible!
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwiefel View Post
    Hey! Guy Fieri is F-ing awesome! He does awesome research to select only the most awesome places to take his awesome show! He takes all the awesome stuff he learns and uses it in his awesome Times Square restaurant in awesome New York City!

Dammit, I need to bleach my awesome hair and rent an awesome convertible!
    If you did something that awesome, it would be totally AWESOME! But only if you did it in the most EXTREMELY AWESOME , TOTALLY KICK A$$, WICKED RIGHTOUS manner! Otherwise, you'd just come off looking like a humongous D-bag. Wait- maybe I have that mixed up...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Now that's MONEY!

Name:  guy.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  18.9 KB
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    mhlee

The truth is that and there is no president for it as far as I know. It's certainly not me. GFY!

I'm sorry you had some bad experiences with Mark. Sounds like you did well to start shopping elsewhere.

Good luck!
    This is a clear sign of when a person is obviously losing an argument.