Magnetic blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott6452

Reaction score
Just had an email from Eden Web Shops that included an interesting block idea that i hadn't really seen before.

eden-kanso-aogami-messenset-EQ2040-S02-d1.jpg

Looks an interesting concept, obviously not too handy if you have the amount of knives that KKF members may have! Maybe for a few select knives of the week on the show block though?!

Also, it got my interest and a quick search of the site revealed this alternative. Better for more knives but both are not exactly cheap.

wusthof-7277-messenblok-d1.jpg

I like the idea. I have a 12" BechCrafted that I mounted on a kitchen cabinet. I keep my most used or newest knives there. The rest are in a pair of blocks on the counter.

All I am going to say is I am trying to build my own mag rack......and magnets really piss me off:viking:. This looks like a great alternative.

As i am renting and not allowed to mount anything on the walls, i came across these cheap mag boards. Think they were 30 each. I searched high and low but everything else cost too much! Will do until i get our own house, or more knives which is more likely! View attachment 13332

As i am renting and not allowed to mount anything on the walls, i came across these cheap mag boards. Think they were 30 each. I searched high and low but everything else cost too much! Will do until i get our own house, or more knives which is more likely! View attachment 13332

I am in the same situation (rent) and my new knives are too big for my nice block, and the attachment didn't work for me. Can you post some info on where you got them from?

Back