NKK Forum - New Knife Knuts (i.e. Baby Announcements)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepCSweede

Reaction score
Seeing as the stork has been busy in the last couple of days, I thought I would start this thread up so folks could share the bouncing baby joy with the rest of us. Definitely better in its own thread vs. having it randomly througout.

Once again congrats David & Matt and feel free to give us the particulars.:2thumbsup:

Awesome guys! Congratulations all around!
It's funny because my son had his 3rd birthday yesterday too.
Coincidence?

Congratulations to Matt/kaeleb and Dave/Wildboar. Two great guys with wonderful wives.

Luca Nicholas Wildboar :) 5 lb 5 oz, 19 inches. Doesn't cry much and sleeps a lot (so far). We'll see how long that lasts!

Abigail Marie Stephens, born 2/15/13 at 8:53 pm. 6 pounds 9 oz, 19 inches long.

Congratulations to the new parents .

It's like the stork did a group buy - congrats all around.

Sienna x x Fields (middle name or names to be determined) due June 12th. Our first, both my wife and I will be 31 when shes born....good times :)

Whatever pass around whatever item has been used by these two gentlemen, please make sure it doesn't come my way. Seems there is a voodoo fertility knife or stone floating around out there.

Congrats!

Whatever pass around whatever item has been used by these two gentlemen, please make sure it doesn't come my way. Seems there is a voodoo fertility knife or stone floating around out there.

Congrats!
Yeah, there is something in the knives around here! I'd tell you to be careful, but it is probably already too late for you.

This is her I'm tired look. She sleeps almost 20 hours a day.

IMG_0622_zps23cd3b0f.jpg

awwwww!!! super-cute Matt. You are a lucky guy. Babies are awesome. I will be thinking of you when I'm sleeping straight through till 6am though!
We used to have that same baby chair. Is that the one that vibrates/buzzes?
Put both of my kids to sleep many times.
Congrats again.

Congrats all! We are expecting second in June - so will be adding yet another to the list. (Although I haven't been involved in this fertility knife passaround). Something just in the water these days. :bigeek:

Matt,
Be thankful she sleeps that much - it won't last. Congrats again and thanks for sharing pics.

Congrats Matt and David. I'm just seeing this now. Best of luck with sleep, poop, and your wives' recovery.

I'll probably be next with my still nameless baby coming in a couple weeks.

k.

If you need suggestions, someone very strongly suggested picking "Travis" but we passed on it, so it is still available for use.

don't remember who suggested it to me... :lol2:

Well add me to the list just found out yesterday. Not far a long at all maybe 2-3 weeks.

Well add me to the list just found out yesterday. Not far a long at all maybe 2-3 weeks.
Congrats!
Congrats! You guys are truly blessed! :)
Thanks, Randy! Aready thinking of sending him on a training circuit to learn how to forge damascus and make great knives. He's due to land at your doorstep on June 12, 2025.

Congrats guys.......maNy sleepless Nights ahead.

Today at 10:20 am( Ukrainian time), my daughter (Simona) was born!
3.6 kg weight!
This is my second child! first daughter is 9 years old!
I am happy beyond description!
:dance:

Today at 10:20 am( Ukrainian time), my daughter (Simona) was born!
3.6 kg weight!
This is my second child! first daughter is 9 years old!
I am happy beyond description!
:dance:

SWEET! Congratulations!

Back