THE PURGE IS STILL GOING

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
I know there is almost no chance that this knife will sell on this forum, but its worth a try I guess.
270mm Moritaka Supreme Gyuto. I'm far from an expert on knife grinds, but I don't think this one has any issues. Its a fun knife to use, a breeze to sharpen, and I still think a great value.
$150.00 Shipped in the con.

PS. The buyer will be given 2 weeks to inspect, and return, in as delivered condition for a full refund if he/she discovers any defects with the knife

IMG_3542.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3548.jpg

i'd buy it if i had any money, right now. any chance you would send it and then wait until i get my tax refund? :)

Slow night at work. Showed my sous this (who's brand new to this forum) and he got too excited.

Mike, here you go...congratulation!! sold with in 2 hours! not bad at all!!:)

The handle is, but so is the knife, assuming there aren't any issues. Looks like a hell of a buy.

sadly for my sous and I, it would seem that we got beat out by another lucky, quicker, Iwanttoslapyou, individual. Boo, but congrats!

Arrrghhh I'm too late again. Just to understand the acronym ''SPF'' (Sold Pending Funds) under the 70 acronyms in my research ...
I'm french québécois and I have to be familiarized with your terms,( this superb website) the methodology...etc.etc. Pretty long for me but i'll get the beat soon.
BTW. Thanx to all. I learn a lot since 3 weeks.You are an incredibly source of quality for a newbie like me.

Back