• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Masamoto VG Petty 150 NEW

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know it's hard to move a petty here. FYI this was $136 with the saya and tax.

awesome, enjoy!
fyi, those sayas will split in a second if you let them hang in some water without being treated with some oil and possibly beeswax. so grease it up!

Hey y'all this is back up for sale, exact same condition as when I received it, except i applied a 3 coats of mineral oil to the saya.

$85 + shipping, paypal preferred

Dont like it?

Its actually a pretty cool little knife. I needed a stainless knife for working with acidic things like tomatoes and citrus, but I have since purchased an artifex paring knife in 12c27 and bought don's 150 zensho petty, this knife has become redundant.

Sorry folks, this is one is SPF.

Its actually a pretty cool little knife. I needed a stainless knife for working with acidic things like tomatoes and citrus, but I have since purchased an artifex paring knife in 12c27 and bought don's 150 zensho petty, this knife has become redundant.

Sorry folks, this is one is SPF.

How do you like the Artifex petty? I was looking at it the other day and was wondering about it. What are your thoughts on it? I'm in the need of a paring and petty knife too.

Back