• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Shigefusa kasumi 27 chefs knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bieniek

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have to move out of my apartment and most propably will have to start using a vehicle [which i have to buy first] to get to work.

So I have to sell this just polished, freshly thinned Shigefusa kasumi gyuto. Handle in good nick.

No trades.

630 US dollars shipped registered letter, comes with saya.

Not used since the pics taken.

DSCN0337_zpsa8938d2a.jpg

DSCN0336_zpsff8cc1c8.jpg

DSCN0335_zps1e91c95b.jpg

DSCN0334_zps480528d9.jpg

DSCN0327_zps23f1d10e.jpg

Somebody buy this. Mike puts knows geometry, thinning, finishing, and puts a mean edge on a knife, so you'll be starting a little further ahead than if you bought one new IMO...

Somebody buy this. Mike puts knows geometry, thinning, finishing, and puts a mean edge on a knife, so you'll be starting a little further ahead than if you bought one new IMO...

You should shut your piehole chef! ;) one more beer and I might call it something else watch out :justkidding:

But seriously thanks for the kind words.

'cuz I'm broke at the moment... want so bad...

Yes! I have it, and owe bienik a review. I have bought a good number of knives on BST, and this was a clear score. I have two other shigs, and this one stands alone. And I'm not a 270mm guy.

Cheers don ;) Im happy you like it.

Wheres the review??:bat::spankarse:

Back