• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: DT ITK, Moritaka, Shapton Glass Stones

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainaman

Founding Member
Reaction score
OK time to sell some knives that are sitting around and not being used.

#1 DT ITK, 52100 240mm - SOLD
PRICE= $300, shipped in US, international buyers pay actual postage.

333zkhw.jpg

afk10z.jpg

#2 Moritaka AS 240mm no issues with the grind of the core steel, had it for almost 2 years.

PRICE = $90, shipped in US

2rz2xkp.jpg

yf13l.jpg

n35gti.jpg

30m2sk5.jpg

2uqfw9e.jpg

2yy35p4.jpg

#3 Shapton Glass 1k - $40 shipped in US

Used on razors only, but ultimately I liked another stone, and so this has been sitting in a drawer for a long time. Very minimal use and wear.

24dovnk.jpg

2h54ni8.jpg

#4 Shapton Glass 4k - $60 shipped in US

same use as the 1k, it has a chip on one side from some other stone bumping into it.

33z4p5e.jpg

2vcyick.jpg

I can do package deal on the stones upon request.

PM sent

DAMN, whoever snagged this one is a ninja :nunchucks: I was there in 9 minutes, and too late :curse:

PM sent

DAMN, whoever snagged this one is a ninja :nunchucks: I was there in 9 minutes, and too late :curse:

Me too - that's what I get for interacting with my family . . . FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!! :lol2:

Oh yeah - PM on the Shapton combo platter - just sayin' . . .

woulda bought those shaptons if only i woke up early! =(

I have the Moritaka KS 250mm and both those Shapton stones. The steel on the Mori is top notch and is a step above my Kono Fuji white #1 IMO (I have 2 Kono gyutos) - tho I paid more for the F&F of the Kono. The stones are awesome... fast cutting and easy to work with. Good deals... geez, I paid a LOT more for mine new. Jealous :(

damn, 90 bucks? I would have bought that in an instant, I had already started to pm you when I saw lower down that it is sold

Back