Beard Semifinalists anyone?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig Deihl Cypress, Charleston...worked at that restaurant group HMG and worked under him dude is insane.

This guys my favorite to win!!

092211beards_512x288.jpg

beard-competition.jpg

beard.jpg

My brain is having a lot of trouble with those pics. I am bewildered, delighted, disturbed, aroused, ashamed and then back to bewildered again. It's a roller coaster of emotion.

My boss is nominated for restauranteur. Now I have to send her those pics. Thanks for sharing! :rofl2:

My brain is having a lot of trouble with those pics. I am bewildered, delighted, disturbed, aroused, ashamed and then back to bewildered again. It's a roller coaster of emotion.

My boss is nominated for restauranteur. Now I have to send her those pics. Thanks for sharing! :rofl2:

Ooooh roller coaster!!! He should make a rollercoaster in his beard!! WIN!

lol and here i thought it was gonna be about james beard awards.....

Melissa Kelly worked near me before she moved to Rockland Me. and opened Primo. Great place if you're up that way.

BeSt Chef: mid-AtlANtiC: Pierre Calmels, Bibou, Philadelphia has become a good acquaintance and my source for veal bones, duck fat, duck and game meat.

I second Craig Deihl. He is one hell of a butcher and makes the best charcuterie ever. He can also drink like a champ

Pabu the other Mina restaurant at FS baltimore got Nominated as well for best new restaurant. A well deserved nomination even though this opinion doesnt count since i work with them. We also have some really heavy weights in that category as well so we are happy for being nominated .

BTW Is it my idea or Gary Danko been nominated straight the past 3 years for outstanding chef ?

IIR Gary Danko has been nominated numerous times. The same for Fore Street in Portland.

Dave

Melissa Kelly worked near me before she moved to Rockland Me. and opened Primo. Great place if you're up that way.

Ah, Melissa Kelly at the Chatham Sheepherder's Restaurant. The best restaurant in the area. EVER

Our Pastry Chef for Trace at The W Austin is nominated under the Rising Star section.

Back