Great Haul, Bad Timing

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
I have these here, waiting to be refurbed, cleaned and sent to new owners (after they hit the site, of course). However, I won't be able to work on any knives for a couple weeks, most likely, because of an injury at work...damn!

Well, here is a pic of what I'm hoping to get to soon.

1A42A86D-6E5C-444F-A808-B72D2B5EB899-5238-000005E6A1ABE6D0.jpg

No doubt, hope you heal fast, fire related or knife related work?

Tommy got a wee bit scorched responding to a residential fire. Hes lucky to still be here.

Wow that's scary. Really wishing you the best with recovery!

Damn, I honestly don't know how firefighters do it, I could easily see being a cop or even on the front lines where at least you have a fair shake at things. But running into a fire with a water gun? It takes a braver man than me. Hope you recover quickly and have the shop brimming with new toys.

Hope you are Ok Tom... Glad you had that protection!

Carp is right!!!
Wow Tom, hope it isn't too bad.
Firefighters are true heroes. Got much bigger balls than me!
Give me your addy and I'll send you a RCMP (female) stripogram!

Wow, that sucks! Glad you survived, and as others have said, thanks for what you do. Here's to a speedy recovery.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate the well-wishes. I'll be up and at 'em in no time!

man, I am really glad it's sounding like all will be well with you. I have too much respect for what you guys do. Really have no clue how fire fighters manage it.

Im wishing you a speedy recovery dude!

All the best to you and your recovery. I was one time saved by a firefighter, so lots of respect

Get better Tom. And BTW, did you get my email? I'm only asking because I've been having email problems that showed up last night, around the time I was emailing you

But you replied to it.... Just noticed, lol. Anyways, you were right on the ones I mentioned. I'll email or pm you when my shift is over

Haha. I have two other scimitars, though one might be spoken for. In this pic there are bullnoses, slicers, boners...ya know....

I wouldn't mind perhaps speaking for the other one... details and perhaps some pics. but only when you get to it, in no hurry. my pirate cruise doesn't leave until I say it can
:biggrin:

Back