Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Charlotte NC area get together

please take pictures!
    Tom Gray, Seagrove, NC

yea, down two cooks and gotta train a new hire.

well aint that about a *****!

sure is, just now getting home after a busy shift then prepping til ass crack of dawn.

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    well aint that about a *****!
    +1, that sucks!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

i just got home, dessert menu change plus normal pastry/pasta/bread prep was a long one

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Allright dudes, looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone. If anyone else is interested in attending please PM me for directions.
    Thanks, Chris
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

chris shoot me your address again i got a new phone and it isnt saved

Didn't mean to leave you'all (that's my new NC slang) hanging. Just took on a new roll at the CC...been working long days/ 6 day weeks. Was hoping to get this Sunday off but, yah for me, I'm scheduled to babysit! Hopefully, I'll get settled into my new role, and will be able to attend any future events.
    Chris, thanks for the kind invitation; you've become a huge asset to our little community here...
    Chris
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by NO ChoP! View Post
    Didn't mean to leave you'all (that's my new NC slang) hanging. Just took on a new roll at the CC...been working long days/ 6 day weeks. Was hoping to get this Sunday off but, yah for me, I'm scheduled to babysit! Hopefully, I'll get settled into my new role, and will be able to attend any future events.
    Chris, thanks for the kind invitation; you've become a huge asset to our little community here...
    Chris
    Chris, since you are now a North Carolinian I'll let you in on some of our special spellings--that's ya'll. Sorry you won't be able to make it.

Cheers!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right