• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Devin Thomas AEBl 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ucmd

Reaction score
i know this is going to be an airball.....BUT, here goes....

would love to buy a devin. 270 mm if possible.

Itk. Would entertain a custom.

You may be in luck. Wa-handled ITK 270 including a Redwood Burl saya. Fine condition. Maybe $335. Will send pics if interested

13511[/ATTACH] DSC00279.jpgDSC00278.jpgDSC00277.jpgDSC00276.jpg

Blade pics

Attachments

• DSC00280.jpg
    DSC00280.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 36
and THAT'S what I'm talking about. This forum freaking rocks. Request put out, boom, somebody here has got your back. And that's a nice looking ITK. I was offered a 240 during my search, and it took every ounce of strength not to break the bank and pick up 2 knives that day. I'm still fighting the urge to PM him for it to this day. Oh, the addict in me....

I'm thinking the sales are a result of demand rather than lack of performance. I know the ITK you and I had, Steven, was one badass knife!

and THAT'S what I'm talking about. This forum freaking rocks. Request put out, boom, somebody here has got your back. And that's a nice looking ITK.

Absolutely! It's amazing that there are so many people with so many incredible blades that someone has something to offer almost every time.

And yes, it is a pretty sick knife. I really like the profile of these blades. It's just slightly more sheepsfooted (nice word huh?) than a KS, but still has that similar profile we all seem to find so appealing. I want one!!!!! Just missed the 52100 that went up the other day. Took me 9 minutes to respond, and I lost :beatinghead: Next one is mine.

pm sent. please respect the WTB posts. thanks

pm sent. please respect the WTB posts. thanks

yeah.... I don't get that either. must be one uptight cowboy there. and a lucky one at that! Enjoy the ITK, would love to hear your thoughts!

Payment is sent. please confirm that you got the cash

and that OHHHH DAMN knife is on the way. i will pm the address.

my address sent. paypal sent. let me know that knife is on the way. confirmation from paypal pending.

Back