Quantcast
Credit Card Knife, anyone ever used one?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit Card Knife, anyone ever used one?

Credit Card Knife, anyone ever used one?

Hi all, was wondering if anyone here has ever bought/used one of these things:

http://www.amazon.ca/Sinclair-Cardsh.../dp/B008RST9YA

They are only 13 grams and 2.2mm so certainly handy for having around in your wallet. Granted this would not be advisable to have while boarding a plane or something ofc but I am interested to see what you all think since having a small and lightweight utility knife for random things here and there sounds like a good idea

Ebay sells them cheaper than amazon but thought I would use that link as a reference. Thanks for your input.

I guess they might be good for opening packets and stuff. I can't really think of a use for them that something else wouldn't do better, other than the fact that you could pretty much always have it with you.

Definitely just for convenience, this won't be the best at anything but it's nice to always have something on ya

I have one. Rarely, rarely use it, as I carry a carbon opinel in my pocket to work, and a spyderco outside of work...but, when I do use it, I'm sure glad I have it!

It really is compact, and folds nicely. In hand its not too comfortable, but in a pinch it works....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Sometimes I can't believe I watch this crap, lol. Interesting little EDC though.
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

I want an american express black card just so I can sharpen it to a razor sharp edge.

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    I want an american express black card just so I can sharpen it to a razor sharp edge.
    And watch the cashier slice their palm open? Not sure if psycho or genius... haha

Quote Originally Posted by kalaeb View Post
    The Chase United MileagePlus Club Card actually has a layer of metal sandwiched in the middle, so I would recommend this card for sharpening

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

basically I am wanting either this or maybe a victorinox swiss card. Lord knows this is not something I will use frequently, and the cardsharp isn't a great blade, but being so small and portable, I am still leaning towards it