Burke cutlery utility knife update?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edredlee

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you who ordered one has heard of any updates?

I personally haven't pm'd or emailed him yet, just curious.

Nope, I know he is still trying to dig out of the hole. Other than that no updates.

Yep, paid for in full long ago.... and Will finished the blades and sent them to him on schedule. I was going to put a different handle on mine anyway, so I've contacted Eamon a few times by PM when he was still on the the site and then by email just trying to get him to send me my blade. No response.

I'm trying to be understanding, but theres really no excuse for not sending someone something that you have in your possession and they've already paid for....
The whole no-communication thing is just disrespectful too.

Eamon got in a really tough place and I suspect is still trying to recover. In a separate thread a while back he aluded to the challenges he was having making a living, with family life, etc. I don't think he is being disrespectful or intentionally blowing everyone off. It's tough when your hard-earned cash was taken many months ago, but have faith Eamon will eventually come through. I have a knife in that pile as well, so I feel your pain. But he's a good guy and when he is able I know he will come through and deliver, even if it has to be knives that have not received handles.

It's amazing how time can pass by and something can slip your mind or pushed to the back burner. I truly hope he gets these out to you guys, and I hope he does it fairly soon. However, he must be really trying to straighten things out, if he still hasn't responded. He's a stand up guy, and I think he'll come through.

I really wish I could just make it happen for you guys....

Since I'm not directly affected by this, I will refrain from sharing my opinion.
I'm sorry to everyone who has been...

Back