We're not used to this!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GLE1952

Founding Member
Reaction score
13 inches of snow, 2nd highest on record, town practically shut down, had to use the 4 wheel drive Ranger to beak out the driveway.
Let my son take the Ranger to work, I'm hoping he gets back safely..
I took a look with my 2 wheel drive Chevy and decided I wasn't going anywhere!

Glen

here in VA they close schools for 2" of snow, crazy.

On the east end of Long Island we got 30+ inches and everything was shut down a couple of weeks ago. They didnt plow my street for 2 days. Definitely the most snow I could remember getting.

Coming from the northeast I never worried too much about snow, you waited till it was over, the plows came out and you had a few days of driving slow. Then I had snow while driving through North Carolina, not much but enough that everyone lost there minds. Either forgot how to drive or never knew how, it was a mad house and not something I enjoyed 8 hours into a 12 hour trip. I have to say I'd rather have 30 inches living somewhere that knows how to handle it then 2" down south where they don't have a clue.

Coming from the northeast I never worried too much about snow, you waited till it was over, the plows came out and you had a few days of driving slow. Then I had snow while driving through North Carolina, not much but enough that everyone lost there minds. Either forgot how to drive or never knew how, it was a mad house and not something I enjoyed 8 hours into a 12 hour trip. I have to say I'd rather have 30 inches living somewhere that knows how to handle it then 2" down south where they don't have a clue.

+1

We ended up with 14.2"
Front wheel fell off the Ranger on my son's way home.
My AAA membership just paid for itself X10!

Latest posts

Back