New updated website

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
Hey guys, had some work done on my website.
Take a look and let me know what you think.
To keep costs down on my end, I did not have him fill the gallery, I will be doing that over the next week or so. (In my copious free time ;) )
Del

Looks a lot better but it seems to take forever to load the pages.

+1 I don't know if its cause I'm on my phone(usually not a problem), but it did take a while, that said I love the clean look. Is it bad that I want to find a girl to marry so I can order a mokume wedding band from you?

Looks great Del! And so does that Damascus gyuto on the home page, looks Very familiar...

+1 I don't know if its cause I'm on my phone(usually not a problem), but it did take a while, that said I love the clean look. Is it bad that I want to find a girl to marry so I can order a mokume wedding band from you?

No that's not bad at all, just make sure she's a nice girl. (In public anyway ;))
Del

Nice site, but it does load slowly. You might keep an eye on this and if it continues you can ask you web host to switch you to a different server. Good luck.

Hey Del, just sent ya a PM about the load times. Hope I can help! :)

Back