Quantcast
Define Normal - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Define Normal

Four more popped into my head. I remember once writing a post that was similar, but more about how I was coming across as a crazy person, because of this, and I did have one of those moments this week. Plus...

I told my wife I was going to sharpen the rug because of how much our dog had shed in a day(vacuum is what I meant to say).

While talking to my mom on the phone, she asked how Butch was doing.

I caught my wife telling her best friend about her custom Rodrigue parer that was almost done.

Best of all...

My wife told me to get off my phone and tell Pierre that I'm already married, so he'd finally realize we were never going to end up with eachother. Haha
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Burl Source View Post
    Whenever I see a yard sale or second hand store I look for old burl coffee tables.
    I have ended up cutting quite a few.

BTW: we don't use the "N" word around here.
    Just for clarification do you mean *ormal or *eed? Both seem kind of out of place to me.
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Engorged Member
    AM I the only one who keeps an "Emergency Knife Kit" in my car for when I cook at people's houses who don't have good knives?
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Short answer: no.

09/06

One of the definitions of the word normal states: "of, relating to, or characterized by average intelligence"

Yeah, you can count me out on that one... Thank God I'm not one of those "normies". That's what I call them, "normies"...
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Eh, normal is overrated. I justified a recent purchase of a big clunky Viking cutlery chefs knife because I realized I gave away all of my old Germans and didn't have a knife to punch holes in cans with. Definately not normal.

I've used the word sharpen instead of the proper word on any number of occasions. We aren't normal

In economics they draw the distinction between normal goods and inferior goods, so think about it that way. Is what you are doing 'inferior'? Of course not, so by elimination it must be normal.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Lefty, you need to do a passaround with some of those pain meds they've got you on!
    You are not "normal", but it's got nothing to do with nyves, I mean kniffs, I mean knivez.
    If any of us were sane, we wouldn't be KKF members.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Hahaha. The funny thing is, I haven't taken a single one! They prescribed me some, but my body is a temple, man! Haha

K-Fed, I have a 10" Viking Chef from years back that actually is a pretty great knife. I might bust it out soon.

One more thing. My autocorrect on my phone has funy, gyuto, pettysuki, yanagi-ba, Tanaka and sujihiki to name a few. Anyone else?
    09/06

+ Reply to Thread