Sharpening service in Canada ?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyopl

Reaction score
I recently got Tojiro DP knives and I was really surprised how sharp they are, of course I never had a knife that was actually sharp :)
But today I was making tabuleh and was cutting lots of hard tomatoes skin side up and it was horrible.
The knife just didn't want to cut into the skin, I was making saw like moves and pressuring the knife to actually cut.

Anyway I have no clue of any sharpening services in Toronto area or overall in Canada.
I have stones and diamond plates on my shopping list but this time I'll let professional handle it.

There's two guys that I'd trust up in Canada...

Kevin @ Knifewear

Ivan @ Tosho Knife Arts

Also, I don't know if they sharpen or not but you have our own Lefty (Tom) and Pierre Rodrigue who have their own subforums here at KKF

Tosho Kinife Arts and Knife both offer sharpening services and are located in downtown Toronto.

^yeah, just choose which is closer to you. Queen West vs Bloor/bathurst.

Thank you, they're all pretty much the same since i'm in Milton.
Will get in contact with both and ask for the cost.

Don't worry about the cost, its all pretty minimal and prices will be on their websites anyways. Its worth checking both out just to look at knives and stones though! have fun

Latest posts

Back