Natural Hardwood - Wenge

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Here's a preview of some Wenge that will be listed on my site in the next couple of day.
DSC_4971.jpg

Wenge makes really nice handles - with nice texture. Devin has made some knives with wenge in the past and they looked terrific.

Wenge makes really nice handles - with nice texture. Devin has made some knives with wenge in the past and they looked terrific.

Thanks Marco. I've never seen a handle made from Wenge, but it's nice to know that Devin has used it and they look great.

Are the prices on your site for sets of scales, or per scale? I might be interested in some of this. I have a bottle topper made from Wenge, and it's gorgeous.

Just read the dimensions. :D
I'll likely grab some tomorrow, when I get a few minutes. Any western sized ones?

Sorry Lefty. It's been a busy weekend and I just saw this now. All the Wenge is listed with their dimensions. The largest are 6"x2"x1.3". Probably not big enough for a western. If I get some more I'll cut them larger if you want.

Never seen a handle out of wenge but I have seen it in a couple bass guitars and my two guitars have a couple strips of wenge in the neck. Nice looking stuff.

Back