Quantcast
Exceeding my data quota???
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exceeding my data quota???

Exceeding my data quota???

I attempted to add a picture to a post I made in the BST forum, and was met with a dialogue box that tells me I've exceeded my quota by 29.7 KB and I'm not able to post the picture.
    Now, there aren't any other pictures in that thread, although I previously posted pictures in a different thread in the same forum. I'm able to post pics w/o issue in the KitchenKnife forum, but just not any more in the BST.
    So, what gives? I'm assuming there's a simple solution that I'm missing due to my computer illiteracy, but can't sort it out.
    Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jake

I looked into this and found that there was a problem, your usergroup was being allowed to upload images directly into BST, when this shouldn't have been, so I fixed that.

Now this doesn't solve the issue that you are having though, for that please see http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...l=1#post138532

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I looked into this and found that there was a problem, your usergroup was being allowed to upload images directly into BST, when this shouldn't have been, so I fixed that.
    Dave,
    That seems to have sorted it all out.
    Thank you sir.

+ Reply to Thread