Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Cutting Boards and Magnetic Strips

Shipping these out on Monday - Tuesday.

One 24" maple and one 18" maple are available, the rest are bespoken - thank you for the patience.
    Hey Marko, beautiful work! I will take the 24" maple if it's still available...

These are the first two of replacement strips. Shipping out tomorrow, sorry it took so long.

I have 4 more in works, should be getting them out next week.

Thanks,

Marko

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140124_162034_resized.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	21826

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko , how is the stand alone knife block design coming any progress and do you have any mag strips avalible for sale ?

Marko,

I just must have one of these. It is perfect.

Attachment 13590

amazing work, marko! i wish shipping to Europe wasnt so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Nuts63 View Post
    Marko , how is the stand alone knife block design coming any progress and do you have any mag strips avalible for sale ?
    +1 on the stand alone block....I need several.

Unfortunately, right now all I can do is to produce a few mag strips here and there.. I didn't, however, give up on the accessories, but I would need to team up with a woodworker to make this happen. I hope it will be in a not so distant future. I also plan to resume making leather sheaths.

Marko

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

I will have a few of 18" and 24" magnetic strips available in highly figured cherry. I will have an update once they are listed in the web store.
    Next week I will pick some more lumber for the strips. Thinking of getting some Wengee and some other contrasting wood.

Thanks,

Marko

The pricing for the magnetic strips is the following

18" - $120 + shipping
    24" - $160 + shipping

The strips will be in woods with the best grain figure I can find. Also will have recessed (hidden) mounting hardware, shielded neodymium magnets, chamfered edge (see previous posts).

Thanks,

Marko