Hi from Long Island (sort of)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmanetta

Reaction score
Hey everyone cool forum you have going on here. I'm not going to pretend i know the first thing about knife making. I joined this forum because I am trying to get in touch with Chef Niloc, and this is the only place I could seem to track him down on. I need to ask him something about the past restaurant he was at. I cant seem to find a way to pm him, so if anyone has any suggestions any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance

Hey everyone cool forum you have going on here. I'm not going to pretend i know the first thing about knife making. I joined this forum because I am trying to get in touch with Chef Niloc, and this is the only place I could seem to track him down on. I need to ask him something about the past restaurant he was at. I cant seem to find a way to pm him, so if anyone has any suggestions any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank in advance

You need at least two posts to be able to PM, I think, so post what you just did in the off topic forum and you should be good to go. If you put Colin's name in the title, like "Looking to get in touch with Chef Niloc", he'll probably answer.

And welcome to the forum.

Just make a few posts and you're good. Maybe spam the off topic threads for a second.

Back