New puppy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
Just got her from a local family. She is a Beagle mix and sweet as can be.

Hoss

IMG_5827.jpg

IMG_5829.JPG

IMG_5831.JPG

Awwwww! She is just precious!

I bet those ears are some of the softest things on the planet. And is that one eye blue? It almost looks like it in the last photo.

What a cutie! Enjoy and never take your pet for granted.

one happy looking puppy. I imagine a promising future in your home.

Awwwww! She is just precious!

I bet those ears are some of the softest things on the planet. And is that one eye blue? It almost looks like it in the last photo.

Two brown eyes. Thanks everyone.

Hoss

With an innocent face like that and being part beagle, one has to wonder how long it will take her to end up in the rogue's gallery.

Watcha gonna call her?

Poco, AcuPoco, El Poco Loco. My Grandfather had a dog similar to this one named Poco, so we named her after that dog.

She was the runt of the litter. I've forgotten how much work these little guys are. Havin' fun.

Love and respect

Hoss

Awesome, Devin! She's a cute pup, for sure. Welcome to the beagle club. :D

Really nice addition to the family and sooooooooo cute .

Gaarrrghhhh!!!! I can't take it, her cuteness could stop wars!!

Dogs are a huge plus!

Gongrats Hoss!

When I read the heading to the thread I thought you were going to introduce some awesome creation or new damascus pattern! Glad it was an actual puppy ... :lol2:

Beautiful puppy, I wish I could have one. Congratulations. We will need regular picture updates, of course! :)

Stefan

Am I the only one who actually contacted Hoss about a dammy dog tag?

We're about due for a puppy picture update--especially if she's got damascus tags!

Latest posts

Back