Brooklyn to London, in a Bowl!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great soap, and look like a good bowl!

Off topic....how about those strops you are working on?

I'll find out soon :D

And thanks! It's no Tom Gray, but it definitely looks and works great. Not to mention, your wife can't argue with white and angled lines.

I already have a bowl, can I just microwave the soap so it fits my bowl? I do that with my Col. Conk Lime Glycerine Shave Soap and it works great. Getting low on the Col. and I've wanted to try this soap for a while.

I already have a bowl, can I just microwave the soap so it fits my bowl? I do that with my Col. Conk Lime Glycerine Shave Soap and it works great. Getting low on the Col. and I've wanted to try this soap for a while.

The soap is soft enough to just press in the bowl. No need to microwave.

Yup, just push it in. In fact, some people feel that microwaving a lanolin based soap messes with things. I'm not a chemist, but I'd just shove it in there. Haha.

Rick, I'll trade you a bar of soap for a Tanaka, if you're interested. :D

Soap's going quick! You guys are going to make it impossible to stay on top of my chores. :D

So it's time for me to hand over some money? I'll send you a mail.

Just got my soap order today. OMG!!! I love this stuff. I will be ordering more for sure.

Glad you got it and even happier you love it!

I do!! Thank you so much. I can't believe how fast it got here.

Back