First Day of March Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
To get these deals, contact me, since the site adds shipping automatically, etc.

Just cuz I like you guys, I'm extending this sale. A few guys have taken advantage of it by ordering Dovos, and pairing it up with a brush, etc. Smart thinking, guys!

The bullnose is currently SPF to a member, so for now, the line up (if he changes his mind) is open. I told a few guys that it was no longer available, but I'm calling it tentatively unavailable. So start calling out your dibs! Haha

Also, I would like to update you guys with my shipment status: everything is out to their new owners, except for one guy who is waiting on a back ordered V-L, and a pair of Forgecrafts to an absolute addict (but awesome guy, nonetheless).

Thanks for making me busier during my time off of work than I am when I'm working. Haha. I had 9 orders to fill, 3 special orders to place, and 2 kits to come up with, as well as one that I'm really dragging my feet on (sorry Adam!). It's tough to do this with one good hand, but well worth it. You guys rock!

PS. My new signature scent B to L is en route. I have, I believe only 12 bars left, due to dib-calling, so call dibs if you want. Haha

Annnnnd, the bullnose is officially sold! Sorry guys.

It's cool Lefty, I'm patient, for now, lol

Really tho, think we all understand

Another update: EVERYTHING ORDERED HAS BEEN SENT OUT!!! Now I can concentrate on Jesper, Don and Adam. I'll get back to you guys tomorrow, hopefully. :D

Thanks for keeping me so freakin' busy, guys.

Back