• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Straight RAZOR FANS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellminded1

Reaction score
I have a Iwasaki Kamisori straight I am looking to trade or sell. I believe it is 50mm and has only been used once, it is not for me as I have a full beard for 90% of the year. Will trade for a knife of equal value or will sell for $300. It is in pristine condition with all original packaging.Thanks for looking.Pm for pics please.
Ken

40be66340c9ce7e4183a181401596624.image.750x368.jpg

I hate you :biggrin: kidding of course...nice razor!

Dang. I want, but I just don't have that kindmofoney right now. :( Goodmtimes ahead for whoever gets this though!

Bump. Come on guys I know someone wants this or wants to trade something for it...

I think we all want it haha... but unfortunately I'm trying to make my own at the moment to save cash!

A bag of smoked almonds! (I miss Vertigo)

Looks really nice... and really wish I had the nerve to try it... But, I'm afraid I'd cut my head off....<grin> GLWS..

Joe_Breezy

I can barely shave with a normal razor, I can't imagine trying to shave with this incredibly sharp straight Razor .... I think I'd cough or sneeze, or whatever and "accidentally" cut my head off... (exaggeration, of course...) LOL.... So, while I think it looks very nice, I can't imagine actually using it...

Joe_Breezy

I can barely shave with a normal razor, I can't imagine trying to shave with this incredibly sharp straight Razor .... I think I'd cough or sneeze, or whatever and "accidentally" cut my head off... (exaggeration, of course...) LOL.... So, while I think it looks very nice, I can't imagine actually using it...

Joe_Breezy
I see, they are not had to use just takes some practice to get the process down. The result from a shave with a straight razor beats anything else available

I thought The learning curve would be greater as well, Give it a try or two and watch a video and I am sure anyone could do it. Amazing shave.

i would like to add that this razor is a outstanding shaver guys. i have tryd one. and im pretty sure this is the same one with Swedish Carbon Steel and a hardness at 64 HRC

Back