LANDERS FRARY & CLARK (1865-1965), New Brittain, Connecticut.
By 1903, the company became the largest cutlery company in the world, as well as the first manufacturer of small electrical appliances.
From 1914 to 1930, produced and pocket knives.
The company made knives under a lot of brands. It is worth noted first class kitchen / butcher knives labeled «Double Shear Steel» and «Grand Prize / St.Louis 1904» «Universal»
The company was bought and destroyed in 1965 by General Electric