Quantcast
Blades of the gods...... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blades of the gods......

$2500+ - my goodness! I didn't see this when I checked the site.

I think the market is rich tourists in Bali.

Still cheaper than a custom Kramer(I think)

I wonder how much of that money goes to the guys in the vid who are doing all the actual work...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

They are also selling a belt for $2,120.00. A belt, you know to hold your pants up with. That tells you what their target audience is.
    Oh, and check out their FAQ's page, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by joetbn View Post
    Oh, and check out their FAQ's page, wow.
    Very Germanic (no punt intended) way of doing business. When I lived in Germany in the early 90s, there was not such a thing as store returns or satisfaction guarantee. I wonder if anything changed since.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Very Germanic (no punt intended) way of doing business. When I lived in Germany in the 90s, there was not such a thing as returns or satisfaction guarantee. I wonder if anything changed since.
    Perhaps you can trust their products and no policy is needed?

Things that have proven track record (tools, machinery, cars, optics) you can. Everything else, is like saying "trust me". Sometimes is better to have a happy customer than a bitter one and that seems to be the North American model (within reason). My jaw dropped when I learned that EMS would accept returns from customers (who clearly abused the policy) years after product was purchased and worn. But it also earned them many loyal customers (yours truly included) who count that the company will right the wrong if need be. Then you have brands like OR, Patagonia and others who offer lifetime warranty on their products.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com