• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Forgecraft 10 inch chefs knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevinT

Reaction score
Looking for something in good shape with original handle. If they made a 12 inch chefs knife, I would also be interested in one of those.

Love and respect

Hoss

Looking for something in good shape with original handle. If they made a 12 inch chefs knife, I would also be interested in one of those.

Love and respect

Hoss

Wasn't planning on selling my Forgecracfs, but really curious what you're going to do. I have two 10" Forgecrafts with original handles. One from Son and one in new condition. I'll send you pictures.

I'll be doing a custom knife based on the Forgecraft.

Hoss

Nice, good to see you up and at them again.

Closest I can come is an 8 inch and you can't buy it, but you can borrow it for a bit if you want.

forgecrafts_1.jpg

forgecrafts_2.jpg

they did not make 12 in, Devin and I just sold my last one 2 days ago.

Nice Devin - whatcha gonna make 'em out of?

Nice, good to see you up and at them again.

Closest I can come is an 8 inch and you can't buy it, but you can borrow it for a bit if you want.

I'm still not able to work, but sitting around gives me a lot of time to think of new projects.

Hoss

Hoss, you can borrow my 10 inch if you'd like. It's not the original handle.

If nobody here can part with theirs, there is a decent looking example on the bay at the moment. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks everyone, there's one on the way.

Hoss

Nice Devin - whatcha gonna make 'em out of?

I may try one with sanmai A-2 core. I'm going to do a distal taper and try to keep the forged pattern in the blade.

Hoss

Back