Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Japan Trip Fundraising

Lightbulb Japan Trip Fundraising

3 weeks to my annual trip to Japan to find new products, stones, knives and learn more about Japanese craft, stones etc.

This time i will be visiting in Sanjo Shigefusa, Iwasaki, Masayuki, Takeshi and many new blacksmiths
    Near Tokyo, National Treasure Sword Polisher, Kato and stone shops
    Kyoto, Ohira, Atagoyama and many Stone Wholesalers to find new cool stones

So i will clean up my stock and try to raise some money for that huge learning trip, and also so i can bring many new cool products back with me

So every week from now on i will put 1 category in my store for 15 % Discount

This week i start with Kato !! Yoshiaki Fujiwara and it will run to next Thursday. Then i will start a new one.
    I have limited amount of knives in Stock so when they sold there will be no more for that price !!!

So there will be 3 categories, one each week Discounts will stop 28 March 2013 and we take of to Japan 1th to 12 April 2013

Ooooooooh! Good price on Katos. Maybe I need another one
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

I have been refraining myself from putting kato honesuki in the cart, knowing that I already have Yoshi one.

Quote Originally Posted by schanop View Post
    I have been refraining myself from putting kato honesuki in the cart, knowing that I already have Yoshi one.

I have only one left !

Sounds like a fun trip.
    Hopefully you will take lots of photos and maybe some video so we can share in the fun.
    Hint.....Hint
    Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Forgot to mention that we also visiting some of the biggest wood shops in Japan
    Will be many pictures and videos this time

Thanks guys Sale go very well ! Some Kato is sold out already. But there is still some left. 270 Suji and 240 Gyutos

I am so fascinated with kato and is most most desireable knife. Damn you maxim! How can I slip this past my wife?.....

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    I am so fascinated with kato and is most most desireable knife. Damn you maxim! How can I slip this past my wife?.....
    Get it delivered to work knife addiction 101
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

HaHa i have sooooo many members here that get it send knives to they work, or ask me to ship when they wife's is not home