Japan Trip Fundraising

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
3 weeks to my annual trip to Japan to find new products, stones, knives and learn more about Japanese craft, stones etc.

This time i will be visiting in Sanjo Shigefusa, Iwasaki, Masayuki, Takeshi and many new blacksmiths
Near Tokyo, National Treasure Sword Polisher, Kato and stone shops
Kyoto, Ohira, Atagoyama and many Stone Wholesalers to find new cool stones :)

So i will clean up my stock and try to raise some money for that huge learning trip, and also so i can bring many new cool products back with me ;)

So every week from now on i will put 1 category in my store for 15 % Discount :D

This week i start with Kato !! Yoshiaki Fujiwara and it will run to next Thursday. Then i will start a new one.
I have limited amount of knives in Stock so when they sold there will be no more for that price !!!

So there will be 3 categories, one each week :) Discounts will stop 28 March 2013 and we take of to Japan 1th to 12 April 2013

I think you dont have the petty :D Just saying :groucho:

I have been refraining myself from putting kato honesuki in the cart, knowing that I already have Yoshi one.

Sounds like a fun trip.
Hopefully you will take lots of photos and maybe some video so we can share in the fun.
Hint.....Hint

Forgot to mention that we also visiting some of the biggest wood shops in Japan :)
Will be many pictures and videos this time :D

Thanks guys Sale go very well ! Some Kato is sold out already. But there is still some left. 270 Suji and 240 Gyutos

I am so fascinated with kato and is most most desireable knife. Damn you maxim! How can I slip this past my wife?.....

HaHa i have sooooo many members here that get it send knives to they work, or ask me to ship when they wife's is not home :whistling:

That's a good customer service, I would say. But I work from HOME :-D

Ohh... lost one comrade .... Honesuki is SOOO darn attractive ..

have a wonderful time in Japan! I'm guessing you are super busy in Japan, but please make time to find good restaurants there! I'm more familiar with Tokyo than any other places in Japan so if you need restaurant recommendations, let us know ;) !

have a wonderful time in Japan! I'm guessing you are super busy in Japan, but please make time to find good restaurants there! I'm more familiar with Tokyo than any other places in Japan so if you need restaurant recommendations, let us know ;) !

Yeah i probably will not have time to enjoy the food to much. But its very easy for me becoase i love all Japanese food :D

One day left to Kato discount discontinue :shocked3:

Last Day Kato Discount

1106-2T.jpg

460-2T.jpg

588-2T.jpg

Kato Discount fundraising went very well :D Thank you all !

Now even more EVEL :viking::spin chair::pirate1: Discount .... on All Shigefusa Knives 15 % !! This week only !

Last day of Shigefusa Discount :running:

15 % on everything :D

Discount code is: Japantrip
Test it at checkout in Coupon Code field

Latest posts

Back