Tennessee Hills

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilburh

Reaction score
Hi Y'all !

Tennesse guy here suffering a recent fascination with kitchen knives. I tried not to get caught but the effort failed.

Long term interests are target shooting, specifically the 'Benchrest' variety which deals with extreme accuracy. I run a fairly popular forum called 'Benchrest Central' that is similar in nature to this forum in that those interested seek advice from those that know.

Retired reactor operator, website builder, jack of many, master of none....

Will have to check out your forum. That's something I'd be interested in getting into.

-AJ

Careful, not one bit cheaper there than here! The accuracy available these days is unbelievable. Folks are routinely shooting five shots into a group that measures less than .2 inches - 100 yards.

Will have to check out your forum. That's something I'd be interested in getting into.

-AJ

Welcome! Retired reactor operator, eh? Got any depleted uranium laying around? Pierre may be looking for something a little different for his Damascus. :D

Might be a bit blade heavy and that lead saya would become rather tiresome.....

Latest posts

Back