• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Zensho Blue Steel 210mm Wa Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
Hi All,

I wanted to see if there was any interest in a Zensho 210mm Blue Steel Wa Gyuto. It has been thinned, but the finish is in good condition. If there is any real interest I will post pics.

Asking Price: $185 including Paypal Fees and Shipping (CONUS)

Hi All,

After cleaning the patina off, I realized that the finish was actually in fairly poor condition by my standards. It was my first attempt at a full kasumi finish and went horribly wrong. So, I simply began erasing the finish with 400 grit sand paper, and as I became busy with work and life, simply ran out of time and began reusing it. This was a year ago, so I had forgotten all about the bad kasumi finish until I removed the patina. Below are the pics as is and because the finish is in worse condition that I thought I will drop the price. This is still an excellent cutter and incredibly sharp, as I can attest (I cut myself cleaning the patina :O ). This knife is very very similar to a Watanabe, with almost the same grind, weight, and thickness. I can't tell the 2 apart in actual use.

Price: $140 Shipped CONUS

Sharpening+station.jpg

Sharpening+station_2.jpg

Sorry to be picky, but could we see a heel shot to show the geometry?

Back