• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Jnats for sale (Tsushima Nagura)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwrightthruya

Reaction score
Tsushima Nagura purchased from Maxim at JNS. Approximate size 210mm 75mm 50mm, with an approximate grit of 5-8k. This is an excellent stone, very easy to use and very fast, with absolutely NO inclusions. I usually use this stone after a the JNS 1k or after an Aoto. Stone is lapped and ready to go!!! The sides are sealed with Paper and Traditional Cashew Lacquer (I believe).

Asking $185 Including Paypal Fees and Shipping (CONUS)

I also Have the small Cube (45 mm x 45 mm x 45 mm) Tsushima Nagura if anyone is interested- ($50) Including shipping and paypal fees

Ignore the bubbles...they are from where I sprayed water from a bottle on the surface and are not part of the stone.

Sharpening+station_3.jpg

Sharpening+station_4.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Chris

This one is SPF, thanks for looking.

The small Cube is still available and with a price drop to $45 including PPfees and shipping(CONUS)

Back