What?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corny357

Banned
Reaction score
So I got this gorgeous knife and want to share it, get and give advice and commiserate about our love of knives.... Too bad it cost 30.00. Can't show the pics or share the name lol.:eek2::no:

huh? the knife or to post a picture? i never paid anything and i post pics just fine.

I had problems earlier yesterday and today trying to upload pics. It told me that I did not have "privileges" or "rights" or something like that. I assumed it was a glitch because after about 45min of playing with it, it finally took my upload.

If you aren't a site supporter, you'll need to use photobucket or some similar site to upload. Then you can link to them.

welcome I guess! so many angry newbs these days. If you can't do a thing just ask and we can help you out. No need to be hostile.

Lets see some pics! And welcome.

Just link from a third party host.

Try creating a photobucket account and linking it through the Image tab. Also, not sure ifmyounread the rule book, but part of the initiation process up includes posting a picture of your bare feer. You know, just wanna see if you have 12 toes. There's always a chance.

The troll has been banned......nothing more to see here. :D

Strong work Dave. After this weird post, I looked at some of his other posts, did some google analytics and backtracking computer checks and corny357 is actually this person (in the video below). He lives at home with his Mom in Columbus, Oh, buys kleenex in bulk from Sams, and makes YouTube videos.

[video=youtube;kPpywcACZzk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPpywcACZzk[/video]

k.

If we were all the same this world would be boring.

I guess this would be good time for Dr. Demento!

Comming to take us away ha, ha.... :lol2:

business up front, party in the back!
Here I was thinking I was getting a lesson in sword play from a true expert and than BOOM! That epic mullet almost slapped me in the face through the computer screen. I love surprises.

WOW! Maybe he could attend the next gathering and educate us all in the finer points. DORK city!

Back