• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blazen Petty 110mm with custom Adam Marr Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Blazen 110mm Paring/Petty with a custom spalted amboyna burl handle with copper spacing along the spine done by Adam Marr. This is a truly gorgeous handle and the knife is pretty fresh from being sharpened at Japanese knife imports (this is the only time it has been sharpened and it is in like new condition). This one was a tough one to sell just because the handle work is so nice, like all of Adam's work, but this one has a little extra. Please let me know if you have any questions. Asking $180 shipped conus.

Sorry, I forgot to add that this knife does come with the original saya and packaging.

Damn that is a looker. hmmmmm.... surprised no one jumped on this. I've seen Tanaka pettys same length and crappier handle go for more. I don't think I have heard anything bad about Blazen at all.

Back