• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kikuichi Elite Carbon 270mm Sujihiki w/ Konosuke Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale

270mm Kikuichi Elite Carbon Sujihiki w/ Konosuke Saya

A mean slicer and excellent workhorse suji. I have thinned the blade a bit. Gets very sharp and easy to sharpen.
Even used it to slice sushi/sashimi in a pinch, works surprisingly well due to the highly asymmetrical grind (right hand biased)
This is an older elite carbon that has the kanji stamped into the blade, not printed/etched.

I treat all my knives with care, and this one is no exception.
The pakkawood handle scales sit flush and tight with the tang, no gaps or shrinkage.
The tip profile has been softened and a bit rounded, as I got tired of having the very tip chip repeatedly during regular use.

Saya is in excellent shape, no stains or splitting, and comes with decorative pin. Regular applications of mineral oil have darkened it a little.

Asking $130 shipped CONUS

IMG_1571_zpsf57f4e90.jpg

IMG_1568_zps102e5826.jpg

IMG_1578_zps1bca1223.jpg

IMG_1567_zpsce786d73.jpg

IMG_1581_zps3bf3444f.jpg

are you willing to ship to hawaii? if so im interested
thanks Eddie

I can't believe this is still here!
Great deal.
Somebody buy this thing already!!!

I can't believe this is still here!