Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Considering taking a class in charcuterie

Sorry for not getting back to a couple of you guys who sent PM's. and yes I'll be glad to send the sausage info to whomever is interested. I've had a stupid week at work training new hires, putting out fires(figuratively), wasting my time at restaurant auctions, menu planning, and dealing with random headaches involving the new restaurant designs. I promise I'll get the sausage info typed up, just might take a bit longer than I thought. I talked to John(Johhnychance) about doing a charcuterie sticky, and he's all for it. So if anyone wants to get in on that let me know. Maybe I'll just save the sausage basics for said charcuterie thread as a starting base? Let me know if that works for you guys.

Cheers,

-Josh
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

im all about the sticky

yeah sticky!

we eagerly await your posts

That def works. I'm down for whatever works for you. I appreciate you putting the time in on this and both my wife and i will read it intently :-)

Super! Take your time. Thanks.

Waiting eagerly! Thanks for your willingness. There are few things I like more than cured pig.

Sounds good! That'll actually give me some time to take some pics to accompany the sausage narrative.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Very interested in a charcuterie thread!
    I have experimented but would love some guidance from someone actually making the product.

Glen

Hi, I am new to this forum, but I am also interested in a CHACUTERIE and SAUSAGE making class in SEATTLE, can you please give me links or places I can check out. I tried to write to SALUMI by Mr BATTALI but no one responded to me, I was interested in a class if they knew or offered one. Would appreciate any leads or tips, always looking forward to learning. Thank you in advance.

I'd be most interested, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    Sorry for not getting back to a couple of you guys who sent PM's. and yes I'll be glad to send the sausage info to whomever is interested. I've had a stupid week at work training new hires, putting out fires(figuratively), wasting my time at restaurant auctions, menu planning, and dealing with random headaches involving the new restaurant designs. I promise I'll get the sausage info typed up, just might take a bit longer than I thought. I talked to John(Johhnychance) about doing a charcuterie sticky, and he's all for it. So if anyone wants to get in on that let me know. Maybe I'll just save the sausage basics for said charcuterie thread as a starting base? Let me know if that works for you guys.

Cheers,

-Josh