Black Ash/Horn/Red Mallee Handle Blank For Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
This is a big blank that can be custom sized to fit any larger knife
23mm x 30mm at the ferrule
25mm x 32mm at the handle
$165.00 Mounted and returned in the conUS

IMG_3614.jpg

IMG_3615.jpg

Ok, I got to admit I get a little freaked out when things don't sell fast $155.00 for this one
It's 147mm long BTW

Step away from the computer, Mr. Henry. Wait till Monday when a lot of people are back to work and in front of their computers. A lot of us check KKF quite regularly, but to get broader appeal you need to wait at least one work week day.

Btw, that's a gorgeous handle. Come Friday payday, if someone doesn't take it, I will. I have the knife for it too.

OMG IT HASN'T SOLD YET! just kidding Mhenry :p

That thing is so ugly, I think you should drop it down to 5 bucks.
I get first crack at it though!

I am suprised it hasnt sold now....

Is very nice Mike! if I didn't already have things on the works id be all over this!

Guess you can't sell them all. Wonder if it would help if it were a finished handle?
I don't have knife for re-handle right now. jut hold the handle for while; after Marko ship out his pratice knive, it will sell very quick!!!

Guess you can't sell them all. Wonder if it would help if it were a finished handle?

I don't think so. Blank provides more options to the buyer, no?

As you know, I do have a preference in handle size. And I think it's on the smaller/narrower side than most people.

Looks like this one is SPF. Thanks guy's I just had to be patient.

Back