Las Vegas

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellminded1

Reaction score
Heading to Las Vegas for the first time , on the 30th of the month. Any suggestions for things to do, places to eat etc... Any knife shops to check out. Any info would be great thanks.
KP

Wyndham Grand Desert. I believe. Hotel was arranged through friends. Any Suggestions?

Are you renting a car? That is a little off strip so you will need a car or taxis. What type of food do you like? My wife and I got married in Vegas so we go there all the time for our anniversary. The eiffel tower restaurant is a good anniversary spot.

I like all types of food, good charcuterie would be nice, and some whisky bars

the food I enjoy in Vegas::happymug:
The Orleans hotel -Big Al's Oyster Bar(best Oyster in vegas)
Picasso- try their testing meun
L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon at MGM-try their Tasting Menu (my favor dish- Foie gras stuffed free-range quail with truffled-mashed potatoes)
Jean Philippe Chocolates and Pastries at Bellagio- best Pastries & gelato
afternoon Tea at four seasons hotel
the show I like::)
KÀ Cirque du Soleil
Mystère Cirque du Soleil
O Cirque du Soleil
Blue Man Group
Le Rêve - The Dream

Tried for Robuchon, no available reso. Delmonico steakhouse, is a must for me as they have a large top shelf whisky collection. I am a bourbon head.

If you like Charcuterie, Bouchon in the Polazzo does a board. I second going to see Ka as well. Have fun!

We did Robuchon for my wifes 50th, very good, but did run around $500. We did Delmonico steakhouse back when it opened and Emirl was actully there. Gordon Ramsay Steak has a steak kart that they role by to pick your steak which is kind of fun. They also have a side of bone marrow that was great.

Thanks for the info guys. anyone know about any knives down there?

Back