Quantcast
F/S: Yoshikane 210mm V2 Tamamoku Gyuto
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F/S: Yoshikane 210mm V2 Tamamoku Gyuto

F/S: Yoshikane 210mm V2 Tamamoku Gyuto

Great knife for small work spaces. Sharpened twice, needs a little bevel reset work. Very light patina. Has some scratches from the 5000-grit stone edge before I knew how to correct this and the tip is snubbed but very minimally. Very little work required to bring this one to form. Don't really want to part with it but I have to to make way for new gear (& pacify the wife!) Burnt chestnut handle, horn bolster, original box & lit, w/saya, $260 shipped in cont. U.S. Was $310 new in Dec. on Aframes (now out of stock). Pics forthcoming3/12
    Restaurant Murphy's Law 101: If you have 5 and don't prep any, you'll sell 6. If you do prep some, you'll sell 4

Price drop $250 shipped
    Restaurant Murphy's Law 101: If you have 5 and don't prep any, you'll sell 6. If you do prep some, you'll sell 4

Pics?

Bump! Trade only for 180 wa-petty + cash, pics 2moro when I return to work, sorry- as much as I need to sell this knife, I wasn't going in on my first day off in a month just to take pics

Price Drop to $240 shipped, and sorry I cant seem to upload pics even from photobucket, I know there's some stupid tiny little step I'm missing but I cant figure it out. Pardon the cyber-dummy, I'm tryin

Quote Originally Posted by Drumjockey View Post
    Price Drop to $240 shipped, and sorry I cant seem to upload pics even from photobucket, I know there's some stupid tiny little step I'm missing but I cant figure it out. Pardon the cyber-dummy, I'm tryin
    When uploading pics from photobucket click from URL on the top right of the box. And un-tick the Retrieve remote file command under the URL link.

If that makes sense?
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

K ill try that, Thank you!

http://s1284.beta.photobucket.com/us...ckey1/library/

Doesn't look like this hyperlinked but maybe it worked, can't even find the menu you're describing Von Blewitt. been a long day maybe my brain is just shut down... that's what I'm gonna tell myself anyway haha

0
    0

0
    0

K well the link works, Thanks Von. that was helpful, even though I couldn't get em on here, at least people can check pics now!

Just copy the direct link and put the link inside img tag on this forum.